Kkehna Hai Kuch Mujhko
The serial showed Pallavi Joshi as protagonist Reva Kapoor, and her journey from a dutiful wife and mother to a working woman.
Swapna Waghmare Joshi was the director of the serial and script was by Mushtaq Shaikh.
Reva has been a devoted mother and dutiful wife all her life. She has always put her own ambitions on the back burner, while dealing with demanding kids and a controlling husband. She decides to join work and find her identity as an individual. She has a supportive mother-in-law (Surekha Sikri) and friend (Ronit Roy as Ishan) who help her out in this quest. However, problems in her errant children's life and her husband's (Nishchay Kapoor, played by Kiran Karmarkar) extra-marital affair complicate things.
- "The Sunday Tribune - Spectrum - Television". www.tribuneindia.com. Retrieved 2016-06-23.
- "Singing a different tune - Indiantelevision dot com's Box Populi by Subhash K Jha". www.indiantelevision.com. Retrieved 2016-06-23.
- "'Kkehna...' to add beef to Sony weekend lineup". Indian Television Dot Com. Retrieved 2016-06-23.
- "Ekta Kapoor: Ajeeb Daastaan hai ye will be an important story in the evolution of TV - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2016-06-23.
- "Vivan Bhatena makes comeback in Ekta Kapoors serial Kkehna Hai Kuch Mujhko". indiatoday.intoday.in. Retrieved 2016-06-23.
|This television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|