Kim Phyong-hae (김평해, born 8 October 1941) is a North Korean politician. He is a Vice Chairman of the Workers' Party of Korea (WPK) and the director of the Cadres' Affairs Department of the WPK. He is a full member of the 7th Central Committee of the WPK and a full member of the Politburo of the WPK. Kim is also a deputy to the 13th Supreme People's Assembly.
- 북한정보포털 | 인물 상세보기 (XLS). nkinfo.unikorea.go.kr (in Korean). Ministry of Unification. Retrieved 24 January 2019.
- "5th Inter Korea Summit Held". North Korea Leadership Watch. 21 September 2018. Retrieved 24 January 2019.
- "Official Report of Seventh Congress of the WPK". Naenara. Archived from the original on 24 September 2016. Retrieved 11 May 2016.
- "Official Report of First Plenary Meeting of 7th WPK Central Committee Issued". KCNA. 10 May 2016. Retrieved 10 May 2016.
- 중앙선거위 최고인민회의 제13기 대의원선거결과에 대하여 (in Korean). KCNA. 11 March 2014. Archived from the original on 25 March 2014.
|This article about a North Korean politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|