Kidrobot is a producer and retailer of designer toys, vinyl art toys and collectibles that was acquired in November 2014 by National Entertainment Collectibles Association Inc. after the company almost went bankrupt. Frank Kozik joined the company as creative director that year.
|Industry||Collectables, designer toys|
|Fate||Acquired by National Entertainment Collectibles Association|
|Frank Kozik (Creative director)|
Kidrobot produces various different designer toy figures, including Munny and Dunny, both of which were featured in the New York Times and other national newspapers and magazines. Kidrobot is also known for its toy series known as Yummy World. In addition, it produces limited-edition Japanese anime figurines and collaborates with well-known television series, such as South Park and The Simpsons.
- DeAngelis, Marc (November 6, 2015). "Vinyl Jeopardy: The Life, Death, and Rebirth of Kidrobot". Complex.
- "Kidrobot sold, Labbit creator Frank Kozik named creative director – The Denver Post". Retrieved 24 July 2016.
- Fleming, Michael (September 9, 2008). "Paramount commits to Kidrobot films: Nickelodeon bringing collectibles to bigscreen". Archived from the original on September 20, 2008.
- "Movie News - Moviefone.com". Retrieved 24 July 2016.
- "Is It a Toy? Is It Art? Everyone Agrees It's a Collectible". The New York Times. 29 March 2017.