Kerala United Theological Seminary
Kerala United Theological Seminary (KUTS) is run by the Church of South India with an ecumenical outlook. It was founded in 1943, and is affiliated to the Senate of Serampore College (University), West Bengal. KUTS is located in Kannammoola in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. Now the seminary is run by six Dioceses in Kerala - South Kerala, Central Kerala, East Kerala, Kochin and Malabar Diocese.
|Latin: Uncta Theologica Seminarium Kerala|
|Affiliations||Senate of Serampore College (University)|
KUTS offers the degrees in following courses through the Senate of Serampore College.
- Integrated Bachelor of Divinity (I. B. D.)
- Bachelor of Divinity (B.D.)
- Master of Ministry (M. Min.)
- Doctor of Ministry (D. Min.)
KUTS is also a participating member in the Federated Faculty for Research in Religion and Culture (FFRRC) through which it offers two post-graduate courses: Master of Theology (M. Th.) and Doctor of Theology (D. Th.).
- Leslie Wilfrid Brown, The Kerala United Theological Seminary: a venture in union theological training in South India, Church Missionary Society.
- Leslie Brown, Three Worlds, One Word: Account of a Mission, Collings, 1981, p.64.
- M. J. Joseph, Federated Faculty for Research in Religion and Culture in Kerala - Glimpse Of The Past And A Leap Into The Future.