Kenyan Super Cup
The Kenyan Super Cup is a Kenyan football championship contested by the winners of the Kenyan Premier League and the FKF President's Cup. Having been formed in 2009, it is the Kenyan equivalent to the FA Community Shield of England, which is competed for by the winners of the Premier League and the FA Cup.
|Number of teams||2|
|Current champions||Gor Mahia|
|Most successful club(s)||Gor Mahia|
|2009||Mathare United||0–3||Gor Mahia|
|2014||Not Played Due To Lack of Sponsors|
|2018||Gor Mahia||1–0||A.F.C. Leopards|
|2019||Kariobangi Sharks||1–0||Gor Mahia F.C.|
|2021||Not Played Due To The COVID-19 Pandemic|
By number of wins (clubs)Edit
|Gor Mahia||6||2009, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020|
- "Gor tear Mathare United apart". The Daily Nation. Nairobi, Kenya: Nation.co.ke. 24 January 2009. Retrieved 16 April 2012.
- Dan Ngulu (5 December 2013). "Gor – Tusker modalities finalized". Futaa.com. Archived from the original on 12 December 2013. Retrieved 8 December 2013.
- Dan Ngulu (14 January 2014). "No Gor/AFC Super Cup faceoff". Futaa.com. Archived from the original on 26 April 2014. Retrieved 25 April 2014.
- Shakava wins Gor Super Cup title in Mashemeji Derby
- Eshitemi, Rodgers (2 December 2018). "Sharks silence Gor Mahia in Super Cup tie as Ingwe coach leaves the county". Standard Digital News. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- Kinyanjui, Jeff. "Gor Mahia win Super Cup". Kenyan Premier League. Retrieved 2021-04-20.