Kenwick railway station
|Location||Wanaping Road, Kenwick|
|Owned by||Public Transport Authority|
|Distance||15.8 km (9.8 mi) from Perth|
99121 (platform 1)
99122 (platform 2)
Opposite the station lies a connection to the Kwinana freight line.
|99121||1||Armadale||All stations, C||Perth|
|Stop||Route||Destination / description||Notes|
| Albany Highway (north-west bound)||220||to Elizabeth Quay Bus Station via Albany Highway|
|907||Rail replacement service to Perth station|
| Albany Highway (south-east bound)||220||to Armadale station via Albany Highway|
|907||Rail replacement service to Armadale station|
| Wanaping Road (north-east bound)||229||to Westfield Carousel via Cannington station|
| Kenwick Road (west bound)||229||to Westfield Carousel via Cannington station|
| Kenwick Road (east bound)||229||to Maddington|
- History of Stations on the Armadale Train Line Right Track
- Kenwick Station Temporary Closure Transperth
- "Kenwick Station closed for major upgrade" Railway Digest May 2014 page 28
- Kenwick Train Station to re-open after multi-million dollar upgrade WA Today 6 October 2014
- Kenwick Station upgrade Public Transport Authority Archived 8 September 2015 at the Wayback Machine
- Armadale/Thornlie Line Timetable Archived 25 February 2016 at the Wayback Machine Transperth 31 January 2016
- "Route 220". Bus Timetable 3 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 7 October 2018].
- "Route 229". Bus Timetable 5 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 19 May 2019].