This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kenneth Rasalabe Joseph Meshoe is a South African politician and leader of the African Christian Democratic Party in South Africa. On 18 December 1994, Kenneth Meshoe was awarded an Honorary Doctorate (Doctor of Humane Letters, abbreviated L.H.D.), by Bethel Christian College of Riverside, California, and was also appointed to serve as an Associate Member on the Board of Regents of Bethel College. He is a member of the Portfolio Committee on Small Business Development in the National Assembly.
Meshoe has voiced support for the State of Israel, arguing against claims that Israel is an apartheid state, calling such accusations slanderous and deceptive. According to Meshoe, these claims trivialise the word apartheid, and belittles the magnitude of the racism and suffering endured by non-white South Africans during the apartheid era.
- "WHO'S WHO - Presidency". Archived from the original on 13 April 2004. Retrieved 18 December 2008.
- "Rev Kenneth Meshoe - Parliament of South Africa". www.parliament.gov.za. Retrieved 9 January 2019.
- Friedman, Daniel. "ACDP's Meshoe slams DA 'arrogance' after Trollip removed by 'racists'". The Citizen. Retrieved 9 January 2019.
- "AfriForum in Australia to highlight farm murders in SA". Polity.org.za. Retrieved 9 January 2019.
- "Reinstate ambassador to Israel – "SA Christians"". Polity.org.za. Retrieved 9 January 2019.
- "European Reporter Questions South African Member of Parliament on Israeli Apartheid Charge". youtube.com. IIACF. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "Pro-Palestinian ads misrepresent apartheid". The S.F. Examiner. The S.F. Examiner. Retrieved 15 May 2013.[permanent dead link]
- "PragerU". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 9 January 2018.
|This article about a politician from the Republic of South Africa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|