Ken Duro Ifill
Ken "Duro" Ifill is the CEO of Desert Storm Records and a six-time Grammy Award-winning mix engineer.
Desert Storm RecordsEdit
In 1997, Duro, DJ Clue, and Skane Dolla (Dj Clue's Manager) developed Desert Storm Records. The labels first major artist is rapper, Fabolous. In September 2001, Fabolous released his debut album Ghetto Fabolous charting at #4 on the Billboard 200. The label was previously distributed through Interscope, Elektra, Atlantic and Sony. The label is currently distributed through Def Jam. Recently it was announced that Duro was appointed Senior VP of A&R at Republic/Universal Records.
- . Sonicscoop November 6, 2011
- "Duro Plugs In to Lexicon". Prosound Network. January 21, 2011.
- "US Producer Ken "Duro" Ifill Uses Prism Sound's Orpheus To Create GRAMMY® Winning Records". PrismSound.
- Ken "Duro" Ifill at Album Credits
- Ken "Duro" Ifill credits. AllMusic.
- "Getting the Inside Dope from the Hottest Mixers in Manhattan". Mix. November 1, 1999.
- "A Supa Dupa Mixer". Audiohead.net.
- "Who is Who: Ken (Duro) Ifill". Beastiemania.
- Republic Records Names Ken 'Duro' Ifill as Senior VP of A&R: Exclusive . Billboard.com
|This article on an American record producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|