Ken Duro Ifill
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Desert Storm RecordsEdit
In 1997, Duro, DJ Clue, and Skane Dolla (DJ Clue's manager) developed Desert Storm Records. The label's first major artist is rapper, Fabolous. In September 2001, Fabolous released his debut album Ghetto Fabolous, charting at No. 4 on the Billboard 200. The label was previously distributed through Interscope, Elektra, Atlantic and Sony. The label is currently distributed through Def Jam.
Recently, it was announced that Duro was appointed Senior VP of A&R at Republic Records.
- Sonicscoop November 6, 2011
- "Duro Plugs In to Lexicon". Prosound Network. January 21, 2011.
- "US Producer Ken "Duro" Ifill Uses Prism Sound's Orpheus To Create GRAMMY® Winning Records". PrismSound.
- Ken "Duro" Ifill at Album Credits
- Ken "Duro" Ifill credits. AllMusic.
- "Getting the Inside Dope from the Hottest Mixers in Manhattan". Mix. November 1, 1999.
- "A Supa Dupa Mixer". Audiohead.net.
- "Who is Who: Ken (Duro) Ifill". Beastiemania.
- Republic Records Names Ken 'Duro' Ifill as Senior VP of A&R: Exclusive. Billboard.com