Keisatsu Nikki (警察日記, "Policeman's Diary") is a 1955 black-and-white Japanese film directed by Seiji Hisamatsu and produced by Nikkatsu.
|Directed by||Seiji Hisamatsu|
- Masao Mishima as Ishiwarai, the head of Police
- Hisaya Morishige as policeman Yoshii
- Yukiyo Toake
- Rentarō Mikuni as policeman Hakanawa
- Miki Odagiri
- Yūnosuke Itō
- Jō Shishido as policeman Yabuta
- Terumi Niki as Yukiko
- Haruko Sugimura as Moyo Sugita
- ^ "警察日記". kinenote by Kinema Junpo (in Japanese). Retrieved January 21, 2009.
- ^ "デジタル大辞泉プラス「警察日記」の解説". kotobank. Retrieved 25 November 2021.