Kebe Tume Nahan Kebe Mu Nahin
|Kebe Tame Naahan Kebe Mun Naahin|
|Directed by||Chakradhar Sahu|
|Produced by||Chakradhar Sahu|
|Screenplay by||Ranjan Das|
|Story by||Chakradhar Sahu|
|Starring||Sabyasachi Mishra, Archita Sahu, Manoj Mishra|
|Music by||Bikash Das|
|Edited by||Chakradhar Sahu|
Silver Screen Productions
|Distributed by||Silver Screen Productions|
|Box office||3.8 cr|
Milly Choudhury lives with her parent Sashank and Sneha in Sambalpur. An influential goon Ruturaj Panda wants to marry Milly. Sashank accepts the marriage offer in fear. But Milly flees from house and reaches Bhubaneswar. Swagat Das is an aspiring singer lives with his friend Pappu. When Swagat goes to railway station in Bhubaneswar to receive his friend's sister, receives Milly assuming her as his friend's sister in mistake. Milly suppresses her identity and lives with Swagat as Rekha. In the mean time both Swagat and Milly falls love with each other. One day when Swagat is out of town, Milly faces an accident and loses her memory. When her parent got her news from hospital take her away to their home. While returns to Bhubaneswar, Swagat doesn't find Milly, tries to search her whereabouts. Ruturaj again tries to force Milly to marry her. But anyhow Sawagat reached the spot. by seeing Swagat, Milly returns to normal. At last Swagat and Milly unites by punishing Ruturaj
- Sabyasachi Mishra ... Swagat Das
- Archita Sahu ... Rekha / Milli Choudhury
- Ajit Das ... Sahank Choudhury
- Papu Pom Pom ... Pappu (as Papu Pampam)
- Manoj Misra ... Ruturaj Panda
- Bina Moharana ... Sneha
- Akanksha ... Roma
- Hadu ... Haadu
- Salil Mitra ... Film Director
- Jiban Panda ... Hotel Receptionist
- Neelamani Sahu ... Milan Kumar
- Tanya ... as an item number
- Siba Panda ... Swaraj Behera
To give it a fresh look, the Movie was shot at beautiful locations of Kerala, Hyderabad and Odisha.
The music for the movie was composed by Bikash Das.
|1.||"Sata Rutu Gala Mate Chhuin,"||Arun Mantri||Udit Narayan & Mahalaxmi Iyer|
|2.||"Mu Chulbuli Prajapati"||Nirmal Nayak||Pamela Jain|
|3.||"Baki Achhi Aau Kichhi"||Mohit Chakraborty||Shaan|
|4.||"O My Love"||Sujit Parija||Udit Narayan & Pamela Jain|
|5.||"Re Mita Mo Gita"||Arun Mantri||Udit Narayan & Mahalaxmi Iyer|
The film fail to impress the young mass, to which the production house made targeted audience. The film did average business.
- "Kebe Tame Naha Kebe Mu Nahi | Oriya Movie Songs, Videos". incredibleorissa.com. Retrieved 22 January 2013.
Release Date – 17 February 2012
- "The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Orissa | Loved pair back on screen to woo crowd". telegraphindia.com. Calcutta, India. 4 June 2011. Retrieved 22 January 2013.
The departments of story, editing, direction and production have been taken care of by Sahu
- "Odia films head south". The Telegraph. 2012-03-25.
- "Kebe Tame Naha Kebe Mu Nahi Oriya Movie". Odiaodisha.com. 2012-12-03.
- "Kebe Tame Naha Kebe Mu Nahi Cast & Crew". IncredibleOrissa. 2012-03-15.
- "Kebe Tame Naha Kebe Mu Nahi Cast & Crew". IncredibleOrissa. 2012-03-15. Archived from the original on 6 March 2016.
- "Kebe Tame Naha Kebe Mu Nahin oriya film". fullOdisha.
- "Kebe Tame Naho Kebe Mu Nahi songs". Incredibleorissa.com.
- "For Odia cinema industry Year 2012 is a mixed bag". orissadiary.tv. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015.
- "Etv oriya film awards 2013". IncredibleOrissa.
- "Orissa State Film Awards 2011 announced". IncredibleOrissa.