This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kay Taylor Parker (born 28 August 1944) is a metaphysical counselor and mentor. She is the author of an autobiography Taboo: Sacred, Don't Touch which chronicles her life including her work as an actress in adult films. 
Kay Taylor Parker
Parker in 2014, Los Angeles, California
Kay Taylor Parker
28 August 1944
|Other names||Kay Taylor, Kay Parker, Kay Taylor Parker|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
Parker was reportedly introduced to the adult film industry during the late 1970s by actor John Leslie, who suggested she take part in one of his upcoming films. However, porn director Anthony Spinelli talked her into doing her first sex scene in Sex World (1977). . She retired from porn in the mid 80s and for a time worked for Caballero Home Video as their public relations representative.
In 2001, she wrote her autobiography titled Taboo: Sacred, Don't Touch (ISBN 0971368406), "An Autobiographical Journey Spanning Six Thousand Years" in which she wrote about her early childhood, her career in the adult industry, and her experiences with the metaphysical. A revised version, Taboo: Sacred Don't Touch - The Revised Version (ISBN 978-1-36-741153-1) was published in 2016. Parker now has an internationally viewed YouTube channel  where she answers questions in her videos by her fans on a myriad of subjects on spirituality and spiritual exercises for personal individual growth. She also offers personal Skype sessions with clients who pay her for spiritual counseling.
- "'Prude of Porn' defends sex films". Joplin Globe. Associated Press. 1 June 1986. Retrieved 2 October 2017.
- "Journey Without Clothes: Kay Parker interview excerpts from Taboo re-release". fleshbot.com. 11 May 2007. Archived from the original on 14 May 2007. Retrieved 7 April 2015.
- "Kay Parker, Taboo, and the Golden Age of Porn". hyperallergic.com. Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- "Top 2 Best Classic Porn Movies". gamelink.com. Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- Milner, David (1995). "Kay Parker: America's Favorite Mom". Cult Movies. 13: 87.
- Louis Marvin: The New Goddesses (AF Press, USA 1987; features a chapter on her.