Kayı Construction (Kayı İnşaat) is a Turkish construction conglomerate established in 1991, based in Istanbul. Coşkun Yılmaz is the founder and the chairman of Kayı Construction. Engineering News-Record placed the group in the Top 225 International Contractors globally since 2008, reaching No.161 in 2012.
As of 2012[update], Kayı Group employed more than 8000 workers on projects in nearly 11 countries. It is an organisation in fields of high-profile construction engineering projects such as industrial buildings, business centers, and retail complexes. Kayı has real estate investments in several countries. Since 1991, Kayı has completed more than five hundred projects throughout many different countries. Kayı is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 certified company.
- "The 2015 Top 250 International Contractors". enr.construction.com.
- 100 Works 50 architects – Page 12 İstanbul Architects Association – 2005 "Ulus Residences' Showroom Building (l lus, Istanbul) Owner: Kayi Construction Design / Construction Date: 2004 / 2004 In recent years the blndings which have been constructed in the close vicinity of Istanbul's Bosphorus in line with true ..."
- "TMB - Türkiye Müteahhitler Birliği". www.tmb.org.tr.
- "Alışveriş merkezinde Baltık rekoru kırdı, Avrupa vizesini cebine koydu".
- "SERDIKA CENTER ACILIYOR/Yurtdışından Bildiriyorum/milliyet blog".
- Kayı Official Website (in English)