This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: awkward translation perhaps, I used the translator function and may not have improved what it gave enough (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kary Fajer (born 23 June 1953, in Mexico D.F., Mexico), is a Mexican writer. She has made her career in the Mexican television. She is well known for writing of telenovelas for the producer Nicandro Díaz González.
- El Bienamado (2017) Original of Dias Gomes with Ximena Suárez
- Approach and Synopsis Hasta el fin del mundo (2014/2015) Original of Enrique Estevanez with Gabriela Ortigoza
- Amores verdaderos (2012/2013) Original of Marcela Citterio and Enrique Estevanez with Gerardo Moon, Alejandro Orive, Ximena Suárez, Julián Aguilar, Alberto Gómez
- Soy tu dueña (2010) Original of Inés Rodena with Gerardo Moon, Alejandro Orive, Alejandro Pohlenz.
- Mañana es para siempre (2008/2009) Original of Mauritius Navas and Guillermo Restrepo with Gerardo Moon
- Destilando Amor (2007) Original of Fernando Gaitán with Gerardo Moon
- First part of Contra viento y marea (2005) Original of Manuel Muñoz Rico with Gabriela Ortigoza
- ¡Vivan los niños!! (2002/03) Original of Abel Santa Cruz with Gerardo Moon and Calú Gutierrez.
- Carita de Ángel (2000/01) Original of Abel Santa Cruz with Alberto Gómez
- First part of Rosalinda (1999) Original of Delia Fiallo with Carlos Romero and Liliana Abud
- Gotita de amor (1998) Original of Raymundo López
- The children of anybody (1997) Original of Miguel Known
- The last hope (1993) Original of Abel Santa Cruz
- Some chapters of Simplemente María (Mexican telenovela) (1989/90) Original of Celia Alcántara
- The indomable (1987) Original of Hilda Moral Allois
Prizes and nominationsEdit
|2008||TVyNovelas Award for Best Original Story or Adaptation||Distilling love||Won|
|2014||TVyNovelas Award for Best Original Story or Adaptation||True loves||Won|
|This article about a Mexican writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|