KRP Properties (formerly Kanata Research Park Corporation) is a Canadian real estate corporation in Kanata, Ontario, Canada, which leases and develops commercial real estate. It operates the business parks known as Kanata Research Park and Kanata North Technology Park.
|Industry||Commercial real estate|
The parks are home to many companies, mostly IT-related, such as Mitel, Ericsson, March Networks, Huawei, Hewlett-Packard, Amdocs, DragonWave, Solace, Pleora Technologies, Protecode, TSMC Design Technology Canada, Halogen Software and Nokia. There are also Ciena and Cisco locations in the area. It is also home to the Brookstreet Hotel and the Marshes Golf Club.
As of 2018, Martin Vandewouw is president of KRP Properties. The supporting management team includes Linda A.Sprung (Director of Leasing), Terry Young (Director of Property Management), Richard Goldstein (Director of Construction), Monique Clayton (Director of Finance) and J.Patrick Ferris (General Counsel and Corporate Secretary).
In 2015, KRP Properties was selected for the Sustainability Award at the 2015 Ottawa Business Awards. They were selected because of their efforts towards integrating energy and waste reduction, water conservation, green cleaning and sustainable purchasing into all aspects of their business operations.
- "KRP Properties LLC: Private Company Information". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2018-02-08.
- "The Parks". KRP Properties. Retrieved 2018-02-08.
- "UPDATE: Ericsson to move to KRP Properties in 2012". Ottawa Business Journal. June 28, 2011. Retrieved June 26, 2015.
- "Kanata Research Park: Employees' Choice Awards". Ottawa Business Journal. December 2, 2010. Retrieved June 26, 2015.
- "KRP Difference - Management Team". KRP Properties. Retrieved 2018-02-08.
- "Ottawa Business Awards Performance Award Winners". Ottawa Business Journal. September 27, 2015. Archived from the original on 2 February 2017. Retrieved January 18, 2017.