KAPW (99.3 FM, "Mega 99.3") is a contemporary hit radio radio station licensed to White Oak, Texas, United States. The station serves the Longview-Marshall area. The station is currently owned by Reynolds Radio, Inc. Studios are located on Grande Boulevard south of downtown Tyler, and KAPW's transmitter is located northwest of Gladewater.
|City||White Oak, Texas|
|Broadcast area||Longview-Marshall area|
|First air date||June 1, 1997 (as KIXK)|
|Callsign meaning||PoWer (previous branding)|
|Former callsigns||KIXK (1997-2004)|
|Owner||Reynolds Radio, Inc.|
|Sister stations||KBLZ, KAZE|
The station was assigned the call sign KIXK on June 1, 1997. February 15, 2004, the station changed its call sign to KLBL. Several times after that, the call sign was changed: 08-15-2005 to KVEE; 02-22-2007 to KAJK; 04-29-2009 to KZTK; and 07-23-2013 to the current KAPW.
- "KAPW Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "KAPW Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KAPW
- Radio-Locator information on KAPW
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KAPW
|This article about a radio station in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|