Körös can refer to:
- The Körös River in Hungary and Romania
- The Körös culture, a Neolithic archaeological culture in Central Europe that was named after the river Körös
- SMS Körös, the name ship of the Körös-class river monitors built for the Austro-Hungarian Navy
Kőrös can refer to:
- Kőrös, the Hungarian name of Križevci, Croatia
- The historic Belovár-Kőrös County or Bjelovar-Križevci County, named for Križevci
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Körös.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.