This article needs a plot summary. (August 2020)
|Directed by||Trikoti Peta|
|Written by||M Ratnam|
|Produced by||Bharath Somi|
|Edited by||Kotagiri Venkateswara Rao|
|Music by||M. M. Keeravani|
The film began production under the name JinthTha Tha, but S. S. Rajamouli and M. M. Keeravani advised the director to change the title because of its similarity to a song from Vikramarkudu (2006) will make the audience think that the film stars Ravi Teja. Debutant Ranjith Somi, who previously starred in Nuvvu Nenu Okkatavudam, was signed as the main actor. The film is produced by Ranjith Somi's brother, Bharath Somi. Malayalam actor Arjun plays a negative role in this film, which will mark his Telugu debut. Chiranjeevi released the film's teaser.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (May 2020)
Telangana Today wrote that "Even after being a sensible story, direction and screenplay fail to turn the movie into a gripping one".
- Kavirayani, Suresh (22 February 2018). "Vizag boy Ranjith somi trying his hand at films". Deccan Chronicle.
- "Trikoti to direct Botsa's relative". www.thehansindia.com. 22 January 2016.
- Kavirayani, Suresh (14 January 2018). "Fresher to the fore: Ranjith is making his debut in Telugu cinema with the film Juvva". Deccan Chronicle.
- S R, Shajini (7 January 2018). "Chiranjeevi to unveil Juvva's teaser!". The Times of India. Retrieved 31 May 2021.
- "Megastar Chiranjeevi is all praises for Ranjith Somi - Times of India". The Times of India.
- Tanmayi, Bhawana. "Movie Review: This 'Juvva' doesn't sparkle". Telangana Today.