Justin Cooper (actor)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Justin Cooper (born 1988) is an American producer and former child actor who had his motion picture debut in the comedy Liar Liar.
Cooper started acting at the age of five, appearing in Domino's Pizza television commercials and a guest appearance on the popular sitcom Full House. Later came The Boys Are Back. After two years on the daytime drama General Hospital and guest appearances on ER and The Magnificent Seven, Cooper moved on to play alongside Jim Carrey in Liar Liar. After starring in Dennis the Menace Strikes Again as the mischievous Dennis Mitchell, Cooper also appeared on the sitcom Brother's Keeper. He was popular in this role, and was nominated for Best Performance in a TV Comedy Series, Supporting Male Young Actor, 1998 Youth in Film Awards. He currently works as the executive producer for The Ben Maller Show on Fox Sports Radio.
- Full House (1993) playing "Linus Plankin" in episode: "Support Your Local Parents" (episode #7.12) 11/30/93
- The Boys Are Back (1994) TV Series .... Nicky Hansen
- General Hospital (1996–1998) TV Series .... Lucas (Stansbury) Jones
- Boy Meets World (1997) TV Series playing "Ryan"
- Liar Liar (1997) .... Max Reede
- The Magnificent Seven (1998) playing "Billy" in episode: "Witness" (episode #1.4) 1/31/98
- Dennis the Menace Strikes Again (1998) .... Dennis Mitchell
- The Adventures of Ragtime (1998) .... Barkley
- Brother's Keeper (1998) TV Series .... Oscar Waide