This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Juntendo University (順天堂大学, Juntendō Daigaku) is a private university in Japan. Its headquarters are on its campus in Bunkyo, Tokyo, for the School of Medicine and in Inzai, Chiba, for the School of Health and Sports Science. The university was established in 1838 for medical and in 1946 for other departments. It is nicknamed Jundai.
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Health and Sports Science
- Faculty of Health Care and Nursing
- Faculty of Health Sciences and Nursing
- Faculty of International Liberal Arts
The Juntendo University Graduate School of Medicine has granted doctorates since 1963, and the total numbers of the two types doctorate holders (甲 Kou and 乙 Otsu) has reached reach 1,897 and 2,394, respectively, as of 2017.
- Masatada Ishii, Kashima Antlers manager
- Takehiro Kashima, gymnast
- Ryōhei Katō, gymnast
- Hiroshi Nanami, football player
- Daichi Suzuki, swimmer, Olympic gold medalist
- Yusuke Suzuki, racewalker
- Shinji Takahira, sprinter, Olympic bronze medalist at the 4 × 100 metres relay
- Yusuke Tanaka, gymnast
- Hiroyuki Tomita, gymnast
- Isao Yoneda, gymnast
- Nagaoka, Isao (2017). "Foundation of Juntendo University Graduate School of Medicine Alumni Association". Juntendo Medical Journal. 63 (5): 318. doi:10.14789/jmj.63.318.
using text under a CC-by license