Jules is the French form of the Latin "Julius" (e.g. Jules César, the French name for Julius Caesar). It is the given name of:
2. "devoted to Jove"
|Related names||Julius, Julio, Julia, Julie, Julian, Julien, Jolyon|
|Look up jules in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Jules Asner (born 1968), an American television personality
- Jules Bianchi (1989-2015), French Formula One driver
- Jules Breton (1827-1906), French Realist painter
- Jules Brunet, a French General
- Jules Charles-Roux (1841-1918), French businessman and politician.
- Jules Cobb, the main character of the US television series Cougar Town
- Jules Feiffer, an American cartoonist
- Jules Gervais-Courtellemont, French war photographer from World War I
- Jules Jordan, American pornographic actor, director and producer
- Jules "Skip" Kendall (born 1964), American professional golfer
- Jules Marie Alphonse Jacques de Dixmude, Belgian general
- Jules Maenen, a Dutch road bicycle and track cyclist
- Jules Pastré (1809-1899), a French banker, businessman and equestrian active in Egypt.
- Jules Rimet, former FIFA president, after whom the Jules Rimet Trophy was named
- Jules Védrines (1881-1919), French aviator
- Jules Verne, a French author
- Jules Winnfield, a fictional character in the film Pulp Fiction