Journal of Immunology
The Journal of Immunology is a biweekly peer-reviewed medical journal that publishes basic and clinical studies in all aspects of immunology. Established in 1916, it changed named to Journal of Immunology, Virus Research and Experimental Chemotherapy from 1943 to 1949, to return to the original Journal of Immunology in 1950. It is the official journal of the American Association of Immunologists. The editor-in-chief is Eugene M. Oltz.
|Edited by||Eugene M. Oltz|
|Journal of Immunology, Virus Research and Experimental Chemotherapy|
American Association of Immunologists (United States)
|Delayed after 12 months|
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
The journal was established by Arthur Fernandez Coca in 1916 as the official journal of the American Association of Immunologists and the New York Society for Serology and Hematology. Coca was sole editor from 1916 to 1925 when John C. Torrey joined the journal. From 1916 to 1925 the journal was published every 2 months, from 1926 to 1985 (except in 1928) it was published monthly. The journal has been published twice a month since 1986.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2019-07-05.
- "Serials cited". CAB Abstracts. CABI. Retrieved 2019-07-05.
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Retrieved 2014-12-20.
- "Journal of Immunology". MIAR: Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals. University of Barcelona. Retrieved 2019-07-05.
- "Embase Coverage". Embase. Elsevier. Retrieved 2019-07-05.
- "Journal of Immunology". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2019-07-05.
- "Source details: Journal of Immunology". Scopus preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2019-07-05.
- "Journal of Immunology". 2018 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2019.
- American Association of Immunologists (October 1960). "In Memoriam: Arthur F. Coca, Founder of the Journal of Immunology". Journal of Immunology. 85 (4): NP-331.
- "The founding of The Journal of Immunology" (PDF). Homepage. American Association of Immunologists. Retrieved 2018-10-16.
- Emrich, John; Peery, Bryan (January–February 2014). "What's old is new again: Early editors of The JI act to address perennial challenges in the peer-review and editing process" (PDF). AAI Newsletter. American Association of Immunologists. Retrieved 2018-10-16.
- "The first article in The Journal of Immunology "Studies in anaphylaxis"" (PDF). AAI Newsletter. American Association of Immunologists. December 2011.