Jordan Williams-Lambert (born May 9, 1994) is an American football wide receiver for the Chicago Bears of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Ball State where he was chosen for an All-MAC pick and selection.
|No. 81 – Chicago Bears|
|Born:||May 9, 1994|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||228 lb (103 kg)|
|High school:||Indianapolis (IN) North Central|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Career CFL statistics|
|Player stats at CFL.ca|
During his college season, Williams-Lambert was chosen as a third-team All-MAC pick for the Ball State Cardinals in 2013 where he averaged 200 receptions for 2,723 yards for a 13.6 average in the rest of his career. Before he entered the 2015 NFL Draft, he was ranked fourth for most receptions and receiving yards for 24 TDs'.
New Orleans SaintsEdit
Williams-Lambert signed with the New Orleans Saints as an undrafted free agent on May 2, 2016. He was waived by the Saints on September 3, 2016 and was signed to the practice squad the next day. After spending the entire season on the practice squad, Williams-Lambert signed a reserve/future contract with the Saints on January 2, 2017.
On August 9, 2017, Williams-Lambert was waived by the Saints and placed on injured reserve. He was released on August 11, 2017.
- "2016 NFL Draft Profile: Jordan Williams-Lambert". NFL.com. Retrieved May 26, 2017.
- "New Orleans Saints: Jordan Williams-Lambert". Retrieved May 26, 2017.
- "Saints Add 19 Undrafted Free Agents". NewOrleansSaints.com. May 2, 2016. Archived from the original on September 24, 2017. Retrieved June 17, 2017.
- Hendriz, John J. (September 3, 2016). "New Orleans Saints roster cuts: Live updates for Saturday". CanalStreetChronicles.com. Retrieved June 17, 2017.
- Hendriz, John J. (September 4, 2016). "New Orleans Saints practice squad taking shape: Live updates". CanalStreetChronicles.com. Retrieved June 17, 2017.
- Hendrix, John J. (January 2, 2017). "New Orleans Saints sign seven players to reserve/future deals". CanalStreetChronicles.com. Retrieved June 17, 2017.
- "Saints Waive/Injured WR Jordan Williams, Sign WR De'Quan Hampton". NFLTradeRumors.com. August 9, 2017.
- Alper, Josh (January 18, 2019). "Bears pluck WR Jordan Williams-Lambert from CFL". Pro Football Talk. NBC Sports.
|This biographical article relating to an American football wide receiver born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|