Jonathan Richard Bradshaw, CBE, FBA, FAcSS (born 15 February 1944) is a British academic, specialising in social policy, poverty and child welfare. He is Professor Emeritus of Social Policy at the University of York and a part-time Professor of Social Policy at Durham University. Since 2013, he has served as chairman of the policy committee of Child Poverty Action Group.
In 1996, Bradshaw was elected a Fellow of the Academy of Social Sciences (FAcSS). In the 2005 Queen's Birthday Honours, he was appointed Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) 'for services to child poverty'. In 2010, he was elected a Fellow of the British Academy (FBA). The British Academy is the UK's national academy for humanities and social sciences.
- Bradshaw, Jonathan, ed. (1993). Budget standards for the United Kingdom. Aldershot: Avebury. ISBN 185628591X.
- Bradshaw, Jonathan; Skinner, Christine; Stimson, Carol; Williams, Julie (1999). Absent fathers?. London: Routledge. ISBN 0415215927.
- Bradshaw, Jonathan (2000). "Preface". In Rowntree, B. Seebohm (ed.). Poverty: a study of town life (2nd ed.). Bristol: Policy Press. ISBN 1861342020.
- Bradshaw, Jonathan; Mayhew, Emese (2005). The well-being of children in the UK (2nd ed.). London: Save the Children. ISBN 184187101X.
- Jonathan, Bradshaw, ed. (2008). Social security, happiness, and well-being. Antwerp: Intersentia. ISBN 905095815X.
- Bradshaw, Jonathan, ed. (2011). The well-being of children in the UK (3rd ed.). Bristol: Policy Press. ISBN 1847428363.
- Bradshaw, Jonathan; Harris, Toby, eds. (2014). Energy and Social Policy. London: Routledge. ISBN 1138833150.
- "Bradshaw, Prof. Jonathan Richard". Who's Who 2019. Oxford University Press. 1 December 2018. Retrieved 30 March 2019.
- "BRADSHAW, Professor Jonathan, CBE". British Academy Fellows. British Academy. Archived from the original on 18 May 2015. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- "Prof. Jonathan Richard Bradshaw, CBE FBA". York Research Database. University of York. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- "Professor Jonathan Bradshaw". Our staff. University of York. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- "Professor Jonathan Bradshaw". Staff. Durham University. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- "Jonathan Bradshaw CBE". Child Poverty Action Group. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- "Fellows". Academy of Social Sciences. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- "No. 57665". The London Gazette (Supplement). 11 June 2005. pp. 6–7.
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|