Fellow of the British Academy
- Fellows – scholars resident in the United Kingdom
- Corresponding Fellows – scholars resident overseas
- Honorary Fellows – an honorary academic title
|Fellow of the British Academy|
|Sponsored by||British Academy|
|No. of fellows||1,485 (2020)|
The award of fellowship is evidenced by published work and fellows may use the post-nominal letters FBA. Examples of Fellows are Mary Beard, Nicholas Stern, Baron Stern of Brentford, Jeremy Horder, Michael Lobban, M. R. James, Friedrich Hayek, Lord Keynes, and Rowan Williams.
- "The British Academy Welcomes New Fellows for 2015". Cambridge, England: University of Cambridge. 16 July 2015. Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- "Fellows". London: British Academy. Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- "How Our Fellowship Is Organised". London: British Academy. 9 April 2015. Retrieved 10 December 2016.