John Kennedy (puppeteer)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
John Kennedy (born November 17, 1967) is a puppeteer who has worked with The Jim Henson Company since 1990. He hails from Plainfield, Indiana. From 1991 until 2003, Kennedy took over Jim Henson's role of Dr. Teeth, after which Bill Barretta took over in 2005. Kennedy has also performed Kermit the Frog on Disney Cruise Line, replacing Steve Whitmire.
- Dr. Teeth (1991–2003)
- Floyd Pepper (2005–2006)
- The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss – Horton the Elephant, Uncle Docks, Etc.
- Sesame Street
- Kermit the Frog (Disney Cruise Lines)
- Apollo (Jim Henson's Pajanimals)
- Floyd Pepper (The Muppets' Wizard of Oz (2005) & The Muppets: A Green and Red Christmas (2006))
- The Muppets' Wizard of Oz: Angel Marie (2005)
- Bernie the Pig (Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman) (2006–2010)
- Kermit's Swamp Years: Blotch and Arnie the Alligator (2002)
- Animal Jam: DJ 1 (2003)
- Sesame Street episode 4111: Cookie World (baby's Dad), The Amazing Mumford
- Julie's Greenroom: Toby the Dog
Kennedy has written instructional books on puppeteering, aimed at younger audiences:
- Gamble, Harriet (June 2000). "Puppet Revolutionary: An Interview with John E. Kennedy". Arts & Activities. 127 (5): 38–40, 44. ISSN 0004-3931.
| Performer of Dr. Teeth
| Performer of The Amazing Mumford
| Performer of Floyd Pepper
|This article about an entertainer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|