Jodi-Ann Ward (born 1 September 1994) is a Jamaican netball player who plays in the Australian Suncorp Super Netball league for the Collingwood Magpies. She has also represented the Jamaica at an international level since 2017.
|Born||1 September 1994|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
Ward made her international debut in late 2017 against Barbados at the age of 22. She was also selected for the Jamaican netball team to take part at the 2018 Commonwealth Games. She was a key member of the Jamaican squad which stunned New Zealand in the bronze medal match as a part of the 2018 Commonwealth Games. As of October 2019 she has attained 25 test caps.
Ward has played domestic netball in several countries. Her career began in the Jamaican elite league for St. Catherine Racers in 2017, before she was signed by UK Netball Superleague club the Severn Stars ahead of the 2019 season. Ward played in England for one year before being signed by the Collingwood Magpies for the 2020 Australian season.
- "Netball | Athlete Profile: Jodi-Ann WARD - Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games". results.gc2018.com. Retrieved 1 May 2018.
- "Ward a Magpie". Collingwood Magpies Netball. 2 October 2019.
- Limited, Jamaica Observer. "Jodiann Ward: Destined for great things". Jamaica Observer. Retrieved 1 May 2018.
- "Girls aiming for top spot, says Henry". jamaica-gleaner.com. Retrieved 1 May 2018.
- "Netball | Result Netball Bronze Medal Match - Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games". results.gc2018.com. Retrieved 1 May 2018.
- "Stars sign Jodi-Ann Ward". Netball Superleague. 12 October 2018.
|This biographical article related to Jamaican netball is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|