João Carlos Araújo Matias (born 26 May 1991) is a Portuguese track and road cyclist, who currently rides for UCI Continental team Louletano–Loulé Concelho. Representing Portugal at international competitions, Matias competed at the 2016 UEC European Track Championships in the 1 km time trial and the elimination race events.
Matias in 2017
|Full name||João Carlos Araújo Matias|
|Born||26 May 1991|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||72 kg (159 lb)|
|Current team||Louletano–Loulé Concelho|
|2010||Gondomar Coraçã de Ouro|
|2013–2015||OFM–Quinta da Lixa|
|2017||LA Alumínios / Metalusa Blackjack|
- 8th Time trial, National Road Championships
- "Aviludo - Louletano". UCI.org. Union Cycliste Internationale. Archived from the original on 1 March 2020. Retrieved 1 March 2020.
- "João Matias". Procyclingstats. Retrieved 16 February 2017.
- "Louletano - Loulé Concelho". UCI.org. Union Cycliste Internationale. Archived from the original on 18 February 2021. Retrieved 18 February 2021.
- "Results 2016 UEC European Track Championships" (PDF). europeantrack2016.veloresults.com. 1 October 2016. Archived from the original (PDF) on 23 October 2016. Retrieved 23 October 2016.
- João Matias at ProCyclingStats
|This biographical article relating to Portuguese cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|