|Men's canoe sprint|
|1948 London||C-2 10000 m|
|Canoe Sprint World Championships|
|1950 Copenhagen||C-2 1000 m|
|Men's canoe slalom|
|Canoe Slalom World Championships|
|1955 Tacen||Mixed C-2|
|1951 Steyr||C-2 team|
|1953 Meran||C-2 team|
Pecka won a silver medal in the C-2 10000 m event at the 1948 Summer Olympics in London. He also won a bronze medal in the C-2 1000 m event at the 1950 ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships in Copenhagen.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Jiří Pecka". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 27 April 2014. Retrieved 2 September 2014.
- "Overview of athlete's results". CanoeSlalom.net. Archived from the original on 4 September 2014. Retrieved 2 September 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 1: flatwater (now sprint): 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-01-21). Additional archives: Wayback Machine.
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 2: rest of flatwater (now sprint) and remaining canoeing disciplines: 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-11-09)
- Jiri PECKA at CanoeSlalom.net