Jewish Review of Books
|Based in||New York City|
The magazine is funded by the Tikvah Fund, founded by Zalman Bernstein, which also sponsored the Jewish Ideas Daily. The initial press run was 30,000 copies. An affiliate of the fund, Bee.Ideas, LLC, also publishes Mosaic, a magazine launched in June 2013 as the successor to the Jewish Ideas Daily.
- Smith, Jordan Michael, "A Jewish Journal of Ideas Is Born", The Forward, February 10, 2010 (issue of February 19, 2010).
- Herschthal, Eric, "Can New Journal Find Its Niche?", The Jewish Week, February 25, 2010.
- "About Us", Mosaic web page. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- Jewish Ideas Daily". Retrieved 6 September 2015.
- Herschthal, Eric, "The Last Days Of Harvey Pekar", The Jewish Week, July 20, 2010.