Jeon Hyeok-jin (born 13 June 1995) is a Korean badminton player. Specializing in singles, he was runner-up at the 2013 Asian Junior Badminton Championships. He was part of the Korean team that won men's team gold at the 2014 Asian Games and the following year, he beat both Chou Tien-chen and compatriot Son Wan-ho to win gold at the 2015 Summer Universiade. In 2017, he helped the Korean national team to win the world team championships at the Sudirman Cup.
Jeon Hyeok Jin at the 2015 Korea Grand Prix Gold
|Born||13 June 1995|
Ulsan, South Korea
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||67 kg (148 lb)|
|Highest ranking||18 (8 February 2018)|
|Revised Romanization||Jeon Hyeok-jin|
East Asian GamesEdit
|2013||Binhai New Area Dagang Gymnasium, Tianjin, China||Du Pengyu||15–21, 17–21||Bronze|
|2015||Hwasun Hanium Culture Sports Center, Hwasun, South Korea||Son Wan-ho||22–20, 13–21, 21–17||Gold|
Asia Junior ChampionshipsEdit
|2013||Likas Indoor Stadium, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia||Soo Teck Zhi||17–21, 21–13, 15–21||Silver|
The BWF Superseries, launched on 14 December 2006 and implemented in 2007, is a series of elite badminton tournaments, sanctioned by Badminton World Federation (BWF). BWF Superseries has two level such as Superseries and Superseries Premier. A season of Superseries features twelve tournaments around the world, which introduced since 2011, with successful players invited to the Superseries Finals held at the year end.
|2016||Australian Open||Hans-Kristian Vittinghus||16–21, 21–19, 11–21||Runner-up|
BWF Grand PrixEdit
|2017||Korea Masters||Kim Min-ki||21–17, 19–21, 21–12||Winner|
|2015||Macau Open||Tian Houwei||21–11, 13–21, 23–21||Winner|
|2015||Malaysia Masters||Lee Hyun-il||21–19, 13–21, 15–21||Runner-up|
BWF International Challenge/SeriesEdit
|2015||Indonesia International||Sony Dwi Kuncoro||20–22, 15–21||Runner-up|
|2015||Osaka International||Kazumasa Sakai||15–21, 21–17, 21–14||Winner|
- "Players: Jeon Hyeok Jin". bwfbadminton.com. Badminton World Federation. Retrieved 17 March 2017.
- "Badminton: Malaysia's Teck Zhi crowned Asian junior champion". english.astroawani.com. Astro Awani. Retrieved 17 March 2017.
- "Korea wins Sudirman Cup badminton final on Gold Coast". Gold Coast Bulletin. Retrieved 29 May 2017.
- "BWF Launches Super Series". Badminton Australia. 15 December 2006.
- "Yonex All England Elevated To BWF Premier Super Series Event". Badmintonstore.com. Retrieved 29 September 2013.