|Date of birth||31 January 2002|
|Place of birth||Warrington, England|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 08:30, 29 April 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 10:44, 10 May 2019 (UTC)
Early and personal lifeEdit
Weir has played for Scotland at under-16 and under-17 level, captaining the under-16 team. In October 2018 he was called up by England under-17s, and made his debut during the 3-0 victory over Russia U17s. In April 2019, Weir was included in the England squad for the 2019 UEFA European Under-17 Championship.
- Jensen Weir at Soccerway. Retrieved 7 November 2018.
- David Gunn (8 November 2017). "David Weir's son becomes youngest player in Wigan Athletic history". The Scotsman. Retrieved 8 November 2018.
- "Games played by Jensen Weir in 2017/2018". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 26 November 2017.
- Jensen Weir at the Scottish Football Association
- "INTERNATIONAL NEWS: THREE CALLED UP FOR ENGLAND DUTY, WHILST LUKE ROBINSON IS ADDED TO THE SCOTLAND SQUAD". Wigan Athletic F.C. 5 October 2018. Retrieved 7 November 2018.
- Adam Bate (31 October 2018). "Jensen Weir and Joe Gelhardt highlight the quality of Wigan Athletic's academy". Sky Sports. Retrieved 7 November 2018.
- "JOSEPH GELHARDT HITS BRACE AS ENGLAND U17S BEAT RUSSIA IN SHREWSBURY". The Football Association. 14 October 2018. Retrieved 21 March 2019.
- "Young Lions squad head for UEFA U17 EURO Finals in the Republic of Ireland this month". The Football Association. 2 April 2019. Retrieved 2 April 2019.
|This biographical article related to English football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to a football association in Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|