Jannette Veronica Roscoe (née Champion; born 10 June 1946) is a female British sprinter.
|Born||10 June 1946|
Royal Tunbridge Wells, England
She also represented England in the 400 metres, at the 1970 British Commonwealth Games in Edinburgh, Scotland. Four years later she won a gold medal in the women's 4 × 400 metres relay with Ruth Kennedy, Sue Pettett and Verona Bernard, at the 1974 British Commonwealth Games in Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Jannette Roscoe Olympic Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 2 August 2017.
- "1970 Athletes". Team England.
- "Edinburgh, 1970 Team". Team England.
- "Athletes and results". Commonwealth Games Federation.
- "1974 Games". Team England.
- "Athletes, 1974 England team". Team England.
|This biographical article relating to British athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|