Jane B. Korn
Jane B. Korn was the first woman dean of the Gonzaga University School of Law (2011-2018). She was previously a professor and vice dean at James E. Rogers College of Law and an attorney at Davis Polk & Wardwell.
Early life and careerEdit
Korn is a graduate of the Rutgers University. She has a degree in law from University of Colorado Law School, earning the distinction of Order of the Coif. Following graduation from law school Korn clerked for the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit in Denver, Colorado.
- "U. Arizona Professor, Vice Dean Jane B. Korn Named Law School Dean - Gonzaga University News Service". News.gonzaga.edu. 2011-01-18. Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2017-05-03.
- "Gonzaga Law School dean will step down after seven years".
- "Gonzaga University School of Law » Jane Korn, Dean". Law.gonzaga.edu. Archived from the original on 2017-10-24. Retrieved 2017-05-03.
- "Rosenblatt's Deans Database | Mississippi College School of Law". Law.mc.edu. 2011-07-01. Retrieved 2017-05-03.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-09-14. Retrieved 2014-07-29.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Gonzaga University School of Law » Dean Jane Korn Stepping Down on July 1, 2018". www.law.gonzaga.edu. Archived from the original on 2017-09-25. Retrieved 21 September 2017.
|This American law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|