Jack Henry & Associates
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® is a provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry. Its solutions serve approximately 10,500 customers nationwide, and are marketed and supported through three primary brands. Headquartered in Monett, Missouri, JHA made $1.54 billion in annual revenue during fiscal 2018.
|Headquarters||Monett, Missouri, United States|
|David B. Foss|
(President & CEO)
Kevin D. Williams
(Treasurer & CFO)
Mark S. Forbis
(Executive Vice President & CTO)
|Revenue|| US$ 1.54 billion|
(JUN 30 2018)
| US$ 392.37 million|
(JUN 30 2018)
| US$ 376.66 million|
(JUN 30 2018)
|Total assets|| US$ 2.10 billion|
(JUN 30 2018)
|Total equity|| US$ 1.27 billion|
(JUN 30 2018)
Number of employees
(OCT 31 2018)
|Footnotes / references|
Jack Henry & Associates (commonly referred to as JHA) was formed in 1976 by Jack Henry and Jerry Hall in Monett, Missouri. In 1977, Jack Henry & Associates was incorporated and generated $115,222 in revenue.
On November 20, 1985, an Initial Public Offering made JHA a public company trading 3,125,000 common shares on the NASDAQ exchange under the symbol JKHY. In 1992, JHA began to aggressively acquire companies that expanded its product offering and its client base. It acquired Symitar® in 2000, establishing its second brand which serves the credit union industry. In 2004, JHA's focused diversification acquisition strategy resulted in the acquisition of a number of companies and products that can be sold outside JHA's core client base to all financial services organizations regardless of charter, asset size, core processing platform. In 2006, JHA launched its third primary brand – ProfitStars® – to encompass the specialized products and services assembled through its focused diversification acquisition strategy. In 2012, JHA announced $1 billion in annual revenue. The company celebrated its 40-year anniversary in 2016. JHA placed on Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for 2017 and 2018. They ranked number 2 in the IT, Internet, Software, and Services category and number 12 overall on the large companies list in 2018.
This article appears to contain a large number of buzzwords. (November 2018)
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® (NASDAQ: JKHY) is a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry. Its solutions serve more than 9,000 customers nationwide, and are marketed and supported through three primary brands listed below.
Jack Henry BankingEdit
Jack Henry Banking®, a division of Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.®, is a leading provider of integrated computer systems for banks ranging from de novo to multibillion-dollar institutions. Jack Henry Banking currently serves approximately 1,000 banks as a single source for integrated, enterprise-wide automation and as a single point of contact and support.
Symitar®, a division of Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.®, was founded in 1984 and acquired by JHA in 2000. Symitar is the leading provider of integrated computer systems for credit unions of all sizes. Symitar has been selected as the primary technology partner by more than 800 credit unions, serving as a single source for integrated, enterprise-wide automation and as a single point of contact and support. Symitar's product is Episys, a software application used to manage member base and process transactions. It has its own PowerOn scripting language, RepGen, and its own SymConnect and SymXchange interfaces allowing for access by Symitar, Jack Henry add-on modules, and third-party applications.
ProfitStars®, a division of Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.®, helps financial institutions of every asset size and charter, and diverse corporate entities, proactively identify and prepare for risks and market changes that could negatively impact their business. ProfitStars’ industry-leading solutions and services include JHA Payment Solutions,Information Security & Risk Management, Online & Mobile, Lending, Financial Performance, and Imaging/Data Management. These solutions help approximately 9,000 clients mitigate and control risks, optimize revenue and growth opportunities, contain costs, and drive future success. It provides a sales force automation system, check imaging, and disaster recovery services using any core processing system.
- Bayside Business Solutions
- iPay Technologies 
- US Banking Alliance 
- "US SEC: Jack Henry & Associates Ends Fiscal 2018 With 7% Increase In Operating Income". www.jackhenry.com. Retrieved November 6, 2018.
- Jack Henry & Associates (2016-12-01), Jack Henry & Associates Rings NASDAQ Opening Bell for 40th Anniversary, retrieved 2019-02-21
- "Selected Financial Data". JHA Annual Report: 31. 2018. Retrieved 6 November 2018.
- "History". www.jackhenry.com. Retrieved 2018-07-09.
- "Jack Henry & Associates - NASDAQOMX".
- "Jack Henry Banking – Learn More About Us & Our Banking Solutions". www.jackhenrybanking.com. Retrieved 2018-07-09.
- "Symitar – Learn More About Us & Our Credit Union Solutions". www.symitar.com. Retrieved 2018-07-09.
- "ProfitStars Overview / About Us".
- "Jack Henry & Associates Acquires BOLTS Technologies, Inc".
- "Jack Henry & Associates Acquires Agiletics, Inc".
- "Jack Henry & Associates and Ensenta Corporation Complete Acquisition Transaction".
- "Jack Henry & Associates Acquires Vanguard Software Group".
- "Jack Henry & Associates Acquires Bayside Business Solutions".
- "Jack Henry & Associates Acquires Banno".
- "Jack Henry & Associates and iPay Technologies Complete Acquisition Transaction (NASDAQ:JKHY)".
- "Jack Henry & Associates to Acquire Pemco Technologies (NASDAQ:JKHY)".
- "Jack Henry & Associates and Goldleaf Financial Solutions, Inc. Complete Acquisition Transaction (NASDAQ:JKHY)".
- "ProfitStars(TM) Announces the Acquisition of AudioTel Corporation (NASDAQ:JKHY)".
- "Jack Henry Announces the Acquisition of Gladiator Technology Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:JKHY)".
- "Jack Henry Announces the Acquisition of US Banking Alliance (NASDAQ:JKHY)".
- "Jack Henry Announces the Acquisition of Profitstar (NASDAQ:JKHY)".
- "Jack Henry Announces the Acquisition of Tangent Analytics, LLC (NASDAQ:JKHY)".