Jacelyn Tay Siew Cheng (Chinese: 郑秀珍; pinyin: Zhèng Xiùzhēn; born 12 June 1975) is a Singaporean actress, health coach and businesswoman . She was crowned the female champion of the local Star Search Singapore competition in 1995 and was a full-time Mediacorp artiste from 1995 to 2006.
|Born||12 June 1975|
|Education||Cedar Girls' Secondary School |
Catholic Junior College
|Alma mater||National University of Singapore|
|Occupation||Actress, host, health coach, businesswoman, writer|
(m. 2010; div. 2019)
|Awards||Star Search 1995: Female Champion|
In 2004 and 2005 respectively, Tay published the books Feel Good Look Good with Jacelyn and Make-up for Asian Women. She further pursued a career in the wellness industry in 2006 by setting up Body Inc. Holistic Wellness Centre. She is currently a health coach, nutrition consultant and a registered BFR practitioner.
When she was 25, Tay declared bankruptcy after owing $300,000 to a stockbroking company. She was discharged from bankruptcy four years later in 2004.
She was married to Brian Wong and they divorced in January 2019. They have a son, Zavier Wong.
- Tales of the Third Kind 第三类剧场
- The Wing of Desire 天使的诱惑
- The Money Game 金钱本色
- Crescendo 起飞 (Irene Lin Meiling)
- After School 放学后 (Lin Yi Fang)
- Homerun (笑着回家）
- CelebriTEA Break II (Guest)
- Three Dish One Soup 三菜一汤 (Guest)
Awards and nominationsEdit
- "Jacelyn Tay And Husband Of 8 Years Divorce". 8 Days. Retrieved 26 April 2021.
- "14 Asian Celebrities Born In June And Beauty Tricks To Steal From Them". Retrieved 4 September 2020.
- "Jacelyn Tay says her hardships, like autoimmune disease, bankruptcy and divorce, are frankly 'no big deal'". AsiaOne. 14 January 2021. Retrieved 26 April 2021.
- "Celeb Crushin': The lesser-seen side of Jacelyn Tay". 8 Days. Retrieved 30 April 2021.