Iyinoluwa Samuel Aboyeji (born March 28, 1991) is a Nigerian entrepreneur. He is a co-founder of Andela, and was the former managing director of Flutterwave. Aboyeji was cited as one of the Top 100 most influential Africans by New African magazine in 2019.
Iyinoluwa Samuel Aboyeji
March 28, 1991
|Alma mater||University Of Waterloo|
Loyola Jesuit College
|Known for||Co-founder of Andela|
Co-founder and Managing Director of Flutterwave
Aboyeji attended Loyola Jesuit College, where he completed his senior secondary in 2007. Afterward he went to Columbia International College and earned a bachelor's degree in legal studies from the University of Waterloo.
Aboyeji is the general partner and co-founder of Future Africa, a platform that provides capital, coaching and community for mission-driven innovators.
After co-founding Future Africa, he served as the deputy director-general for Madam Oby Ezekwesili's 2019 presidential campaign. He also helped in building Andela and Flutterwave, two of Africa's technology companies. He is also the Co-founder and Chairman of the Talent City Inc, a construction company.
- "Iyin Aboyeji steps down as Flutterwave CEO as cofounder Olugbenga Agboola takes over". www.pulse.ng. 2018-10-15. Retrieved 2019-02-19.
- Kazeem, Yomi. "A leading Nigerian fintech startup has raised $20 million but is losing its high-profile CEO". Quartz Africa. Retrieved 2019-02-19.
- Africa, Ventures (2019-10-09). "Top 10 Nigerians in Africa Report's 100 most influential Africans". Ventures Africa. Retrieved 2021-01-15.
- "Iyinoluwa Aboyeji". TecXposition. Retrieved 2020-10-12.
- "Iyinoluwa Aboyeji". World Economic Forum. Retrieved 2020-10-12.
- "Iyinoluwa E Aboyeji". Global Shakers. Retrieved 2020-10-12.