Ishak, Ishaq or Eshaq may refer to:
- Ishak (name), list of people with this given name or surname
- Isaac in Islam
- Ishak, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Eshaqabad, Shahr-e Babak, village in Kerman Province, Iran also known as Esḩāq or Is-hāq
- Atakapa, a people who call themselves Ishak
- The Polikarpov I-16, a Soviet fighter plane, nicknamed "ishak" (ишак), a Russian word for "donkey"
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ishak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.