Isfahan City Center is a large commercial and entertainment complex in Isfahan, Iran. As of November 2012, it was the second largest shopping mall (after Iran Mall ) in Iran, and one of the largest shopping malls in the world.
|Coordinates||32°33′09″N 51°41′24″E / 32.5525°N 51.6900°ECoordinates: 32°33′09″N 51°41′24″E / 32.5525°N 51.6900°E|
|Opening date||November 2012|
|Developer||Prestige Land Iran | Masoud Sarrami|
|No. of stores and services||600+|
|Total retail floor area||465,500 square metres (5,011,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||7|
|Parking||5,500 car spaces|
The mall was developed by Masoud Sarrami through his firm, Prestige Land Iran Co. Sarrami was confident that the venture would succeed, being cautiously hopeful in 2016 that the sanctions against Iran would eventually be lifted. He even toyed with the idea of attracting Donald Trump to invest in the hotel aspect of the project.
The mall was designed by the architect Medardo Cadiz of Cadiz International, Inc. Built in four phases, the Center covers approximately 465,500 square metres (5,011,000 sq ft) and includes a 5 star hotel, a general shopping mall with more than 750 retail outlets, a museum, a hypermarket, restaurants, airline offices, an indoor theme park with a roller coaster and bumper cars, an international financial center (IFC) and a World trade center (WTC), and an entertainment center with seven cinema screens and a fair complex.
The mall is located near the city of Isfahan and the towns of Sepahan Shahr and Baharestan.
- ^ "About Isfahan City Center Parking". www.isfahancitycenter.com.
- ^ "In pictures: Iran's biggest shopping mall keeps growing". The National. 4 June 2014.
- ^ a b "Meet Masoud Sarrami, the 'billionaire' entrepreneur behind Iran's super mall Isfahan City Centre". Economic Times. Bloomberg. 7 October 2015. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- ^ "Isfahan City Center, Isfahan, Iran Tourist Information". www.touristlink.com.
- ^ "Isfahan City Center | Malls Guide". Archived from the original on 14 October 2014. Retrieved 30 August 2014.
- ^ "Isfahan City Center". Archived from the original on 3 September 2014. Retrieved 30 August 2014.
[[Category:ICCMTU NGO ]]