Isabella is a small, unincorporated community in Ozark County, Missouri. It is located about thirteen miles west of Gainesville and two miles east of Theodosia and Bull Shoals Lake along U.S. Highway 160. Although it is unincorporated, Isabella has a post office with the ZIP code 65676.
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||U. S. A.|
|Elevation||292 m (958 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
- Geographic Names Information System GNIS
- Isabella, Missouri, 7.5 Minute Topographic Quadrangle, USGS, 2004
- Ava, Missouri, 30x60 Minute Topographic Quad, USGS, 2002
- Ozark County Post Offices
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 27 November 2016.
- "Ozark County Place Names, 1928–1945". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on June 24, 2016. Retrieved November 27, 2016.
|This Ozark County, Missouri state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|