International University of Management and Administration
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Institut Universitaire des Métiers d'Avenir
|Type||Management education university|
The university's vision is to promote young managers by giving them quality training based on official curricula of the leading careers. It gives aims at giving a high-level training to young high school diploma holders.
The university was founded in 2010.
The university's accredited courses include:
- Business administration
- Hotel and tourism management
- Human biology, nutrition and nursing
- Hospital management
- Computer engineering
- Computer science
- Management information system
- Banking and finance
- Political science
- International relations and European studies
- Finance management
- Mass communication
- French language and linguistics
- "Institut Universitaire des Métiers d'Avenir" (in French). IUMA - DANALE. 2015. Retrieved 2015-09-27. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- AFEEZ, AKANDE. "International University Of Management And Administration (IUMA) in Cotonou". EASY EDU. Retrieved 2021-02-14.
.com, the university's official website