ISC, also known as International Sports Clothing, is an Australian sports clothing manufacturer. The company was founded in the Sydney suburb of Rosebery in 1991. They also have a division in the UK that was established in 2002. ISC manufacture clothing for Australian rules football, Basketball, Cricket, Rugby league, Rugby union, Soccer and training apparel.
|Industry||Sports clothing manufacturer|
|Founded||1991Rosebery, New South Wales, Australiain|
In the past, ISC have notably sponsored the Australian national cricket team from 1991-2002, the 1992 Cricket World Cup, the Milton Keynes Dons from 2010 to 2012, the NBL from 2014 to 2016, and the English national rugby league team from 2010 to 2015. ISC has a major presence in the NRL and AFL, currently sponsoring ten NRL clubs and seven AFL clubs.
ISC has an exclusive contract with Marvel to design rugby jerseys for nine of their NRL teams to wear that displays some of Marvel's super heroes. There have been three series of "ISC Marvel Heroes" jerseys, the latest series was run in late March and early April 2017. A similar promotion was brought to the Super League in May 2017.
- 1 Current major partnerships
- 2 References
- 3 External links
Current major partnershipsEdit
Australian rules footballEdit
- Legacy Esports
- Queensland Maroons
- "About". www.iscsport.com. Retrieved 2017-02-03.
- "NRL suits-up with all new Marvel Heroes". NRL - The official site of the National Rugby League - NRL.com. Retrieved 2017-04-25.
- "NEWS: ISC launches Super League Marvel Heroes UK jerseys". Rugby Shirt Watch. 2017-05-05. Retrieved 2017-05-13.
- "Sponsors - Maccabi Hakoah Sydney City East FC". Maccabi Hakoah Sydney City East FC. Retrieved 2017-07-27.
- "ISC Partners with Legacy Esports | Legacy Esports". Legacy Esports. 2018-01-16. Retrieved 2018-01-31.