Institut catholique d'arts et métiers
|Type||Private (non profit), Graduate engineering|
Université fédérale de Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées
Its different curricula lead to the following French & European degrees :
- Ingénieur ICAM (ICAM Graduate engineer Masters level program)
- Master of Science & PhD doctorate studies
- Mastères Spécialisés (MS) (Specialized Masters)
Academic activities and industrial applied research are performed mainly in French and English languages. Students from a dozen nationalities participate in the different curricula at ICAM.
Most of the 4,500 graduate engineer students at ICAM live in dedicated residential buildings nearby research labs and metro public transports.
Research at ICAMEdit
- Energy storage and management
- Industrial co-products and waste recycling
- Innovative materials and treatments
- Structures and Couplings
- Industrial, environmental and societal changes
- Factory 4.0