Inside Kung Fu
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
In 1997 Inside Kung Fu former columnist received a restraining order for allegedly stalking television actress Sophia Crawford. The website of the magazine was started in 2006. The owner was Action Pursuit Group Media. Its last issue was April 2011. The magazine focused on Chinese martial arts but also covered the Filipino martial arts, reality-based self-defense, and martial arts movies. It had annually inducted martial artists into its Hall of Fame. Inside Kung-Fu started a YouTube account in 2007 and uploads videos on southeast Asian martial arts, martial arts weapons and mixed martial arts. 
- "Action Pursuit Group Launches 'Inside Kung-Fu' Website". PR Newswire. Orange, California. 2 October 2006. Archived from the original on March 6, 2016. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "Actress Obtains Order to Stop Suspected Stalker". Black Belt. 35 (1): 58. January 1997.
- "insidekungfu". YouTube. Retrieved 2019-03-21.
- Inside Kung-Fu
- MA Mags
- "Articles in Inside Kung-Fu Magazine - Plum Blossom International Federation". plumblossom.net. Retrieved 2019-01-19.
- "Inside Kung-Fu Mag". (Twitter)
|This sports magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
|This article related to the martial arts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|