Innosight is a management consulting firm advising enterprises on business strategy. Innosight was founded in 2000 by Harvard Business School professor Clayton M. Christensen and senior partner Mark W. Johnson. Innosight uses methods based on the concept of disruptive innovation, a theory defined by Christensen in his book The Innovator's Dilemma. The company headquarters is located in Lexington, MA, with additional offices in Singapore and Switzerland.Scott D. Anthony is the firm’s managing partner.
In 2018, the company launched a new online platform called Innosight X. It consists of innovation tools and strategy advice from a panel of virtual experts.
- "Can Big Companies Be Truly Innovative?," by Leslie Kwoh, Wall Street Journal, Aug. 17, 2012
- "Christensen Inc.," by Daniel McGinn, Newsweek, Nov. 17, 2003
- "The 50 Most Influential Management Gurus," Harvard Business Review, 2011
- "Innosight LLC Private Company Information," Investing.businessweek.com
- "Clay Christensen's Life Lessons," by Bradford Weiners, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, May 3, 2012
- "Scott Anthony, Innovation’s 'Dr. Disruptive'," by Ira Sager, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Dec. 20, 2012
- "Accelerating Innovation In The New Corporate Garage: Innosight," by Steve Denning, Forbes, Dec. 14, 2012
- "Innosight X | Your Platform for Growth". www.innosightx.com. Retrieved 2018-12-12.