Imitation may refer to:
- Imitation in human and animal behavior
- Imitation (art) the fundamental artistic creativity doctrine which prescribes the close imitation of the masterpieces of the preceding authors
- Dionysian imitatio, by Dionysius of Halicarnassus, the first formulation, in the West, of the doctrine of imitation
- Mimesis, as theorized by Aristotle, the artistic imitation or representation of Nature
- Imitation (music), a form of musical repetition
- Imitations (album), a 2013 album by Mark Lanegan
- Imitation (film), a 2007 film directed by Frederico Hidalgo
- Fake (disambiguation)
- Imation, an American holding company
- Imitation Game (disambiguation)
- Mimicry (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Imitation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.