Ikaw ang Lahat sa Akin
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ikaw Ang Lahat Sa Akin (International title: Only You / transl. You're Everything to Me) is a 2005 Philippine melodrama romantic soap opera television series directed by FM Reyes and Jerome Chavez Pobocan. The series stars Claudine Barretto, Diether Ocampo, Angelika Dela Cruz, John Lloyd Cruz, Bea Alonzo, and Shaina Magdayao, with an ensemble cast consisting of Geoff Eigenmann, Jaclyn Jose, Tirso Cruz III, Hilda Koronel, Carmi Martin, Nonie Buencamino, Kathleen Hermosa, Rayver Cruz, Vanna Garcia, DM Sevilla, Glaiza de Castro, Kiko Matos, Pia Moran, and Marita Zobel in their supporting roles. The series premiered on ABS-CBN's Primetime Bida evening block, replacing 'Til Death Do Us Part from May 16 to November 4, 2005.
|Ikaw ang Lahat sa Akin|
|Genre||Soap opera, Melodrama, Romance|
|Written by||Honey Hidalgo|
|Directed by||FM Reyes |
Jerome Chavez Pobocan
|Starring||Claudine Barretto |
Angelika Dela Cruz
John Lloyd Cruz
|Opening theme||"Ikaw ang Lahat sa Akin" by Ella May Saison|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||125 (original version) |
50 (international version)
|Executive producer(s)||Darnel Joy R. Villaflor|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Star Creatives|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original release||May 16 –|
November 4, 2005
Nea Cruz Fontanilla (Claudine Barretto) and Jasmin Cruz Fontanilla (Bea Alonzo) are sisters, although they haven’t seen each other since Nea was five years old and Nea’s father Larry (Noni Buencamino) abandoned both her and her mother Elena (Jaclyn Jose) to live with the rich yet cruel Yolanda (Carmi Martin).
Years after their traumatic separation, Nea and Jasmin’s paths cross again. Raised in above-average circumstances by Larry and Yolanda along with her stepsister Hazel (Shaina Magdayao), Jasmin is the resident shy girl in school and the target of pranks by Oliver Ynares (John Lloyd Cruz), the mischievous younger son of the prominent Ynares clan.
As an old-money family, Ynares patriarch Roden (Tirso Cruz III) and matriarch Susana (Hilda Koronel) have given up on the unruly Oliver, setting their hopes instead on the bright, intelligent Ivan (Diether Ocampo) to fulfill their dreams of having a politician in the family. But unknown to Ivan's family - and his beautiful, rich, and devoted girlfriend Karri Medrano (Angelika Dela Cruz) - Ivan has a dark secret that he kept hidden from those he loves, which now threatens to destroy the life he has carefully built.
While Jasmin and Oliver’s imperfect lives are about to take an interesting turn, an unexpected change comes from Nea, who is now dead-set on destroying the life of her estranged father. But what brought about this change in Nea? And how will it affect the Ynares family?
On the same day that Nea's mother dies, Nea is picked by a strange man who drugs and takes advantage of her. She later finds out it was Ivan Ynares. Jasmin and Oliver break up due to Nea's rape allegations and also because Oliver thinks Jasmin was cheating on him with her childhood friend.
Nea goes to court, but before it starts she is bombed by Roden's men. Susana leaves the house and breaks up with Roden when she finds out Roden was cheating on her with Yolanda. In response, Roden vowed to take his revenge on the Fontenellier family.
Cast and charactersEdit
- Claudine Barretto as Nea Cruz-Fontanilla
- Diether Ocampo as Ivan Ynares
- Angelika Dela Cruz as Karri Medrano-Ynares
- John Lloyd Cruz as Oliver Ynares
- Bea Alonzo as Jasmin Cruz-Fontanilla
- Shaina Magdayao as Hazel Gerochi-Fontanilla
- Geoff Eigenmann as Ricardo 'Third' Fernando III
- Jaclyn Jose as Elena Cruz
- Tirso Cruz III as Roden Ynares
- Hilda Koronel as Susana Ynares
- Carmi Martin as Yolanda Gerochi-Fontanilla
- Nonie Buencamino as Larry Fontanilla
- Kathleen Hermosa as Vonnie
- Rayver Cruz as Nat
- Vanna Garcia as Daphne
- DM Sevilla
- Glaiza de Castro as Magnolia Cortez
- Kiko Matos
- Pia Moran
- Marita Zobel
- Patrick Fiori as Mr. Taro Yamada
- Diether Ocampo joined this primetime drama series after 'Til Death Do Us Part ended on May 13. Ocampo was reunited with Angelika Dela Cruz in the series having previously worked together in Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas. Former 'Til Death Do Us Part and Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas lead, Kristine Hermosa, went on to be paired with actor TJ Trinidad for the revival drama series Gulong ng Palad (production began in July that year and it was not finished until January 9, 2006, past the date of the series' premiere). On the other hand, former Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas lead Jericho Rosales went on to star in the reboot of the FPJ-starrer Ang Panday opposite Heart Evangelista.
- Ocampo is also reunited with Claudine Barretto, having worked together in two successful prior primetime drama series in the late 1990s, Mula sa Puso and Saan Ka Man Naroroon.
- Shaina Magdayao, John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo were also reunited after working together in Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay.