|Date of birth||28 September 1990|
|Place of birth||Ras Tanura, Saudi Arabia|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|2006||Saudi Arabia U-17||1||(0)|
|2008–2011||Saudi Arabia U-20||5||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 December 2016|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 12 January 2019
Ghaleb joined the Al-Nassr U-17 team in the summer of 2006. As he was under the scouts' eyes, Al-Nassr U-17 team manager, Nasir AlKanani, succeeded in including Ghaleb in his talent U-17 squad. Not surprisingly, with his accurate passes and mature look in the first year, Ghaleb did not take a long time to get promoted to the first team. His first appearance was in the middle of the 2008/2009 season when the Argentine Edgardo Bauza picked him for the line-up in a match against arch-rival Al-Hilal. These kinds of games were considered to be tough for a young 17-year-old player. However, Ghaleb surprised spectators with his talent by keeping control of the ball and making accurate passes. Since then, he has assured his position in the squad.
On 8 March 2010, Ghaleb signed with a couple of other young talented players, the first professional contract in his career with Al-Nassr ending in 2015.
- As of match played 17 May 2019
- Ibrahim Ghaleb signs a contract for five years (Arabic) Archived 12 March 2010 at the Wayback Machine.
- Arab Derby Time: Tunisia vs. Saudi Arabia Preview Archived 19 July 2012 at archive.today.
- "IBRAHIM GHALEB".
- "Ibrahim Ghaleb wins best young player(Arabic)". Archived from the original on 13 November 2010. Retrieved 14 June 2010.