Iain Ross (judge)
Ross was previously an assistant secretary of the Australian Council of Trade Unions, serving under Bill Kelty. In 1994 he was appointed as a Vice President of the former Australian Industrial Relations Commission, a role in which he served until 2006. In 2009, he was appointed a Justice of the Supreme Court of Victoria (VCAT), as well as the president of the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal from 1 April 2010. He also served as a Commissioner of the Victorian Law Reform Commission between 2003 and 2010.
- "Biography of Justice Ross". Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- Hannan, Ewin (25 February 2012). "All sides approve of Fair Work appointees". The Australian. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- Shorten, Bill. "New President Leads Fair Work Australia". Australian Labor Party. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "Iain Ross". University of Sydney Business School. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "Past Commissioners". Victorian Law Reform Commission. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "About Amendment Act". Fair Work Commission. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
|This Australian law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|