|Full name||Hugo Oscar Coscia|
|Date of birth||12 October 1952|
|Place of birth||Chacabuco, Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|1972–1973||Estudiantes de La Plata|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
In 1975, Coscia moved abroad to play for Mexican Primera División side Atlético Potosino for two seasons. When his contract expired, Coscia returned to Argentina to play for Club Atlético River Plate. In 1979, Coscia joined San Lorenzo de Almagro and would play in the club's final match at Estadio Gasómetro, a 0-0 draw with Club Atlético Boca Juniors where Coscia had a penalty kick saved by Hugo Gatti. The following season, he joined Boca Juniors, making Coscia one of a select few players to appear for rivals River Plate and Boca Juniors.
- "Hugo Coscia" (in Spanish). Revista El Grafico. Retrieved 20 November 2007.
- "Julio Morales "El Pestañas" un ex futbolista triunfador" [Julio Morales "The Tabs" is former champion footballer] (in Spanish). El Sol de San Luis. 12 February 2009.
- Uzquiz, Pedro (2 December 1999). "Aquel templo del fútbol en Boedo" [That temple of football in Boedo] (in Spanish). Clarin.
- "Boca vs River (la previa)" [Boca vs River (the past)] (in Spanish). Taringa. 21 March 2010.
- Tabeira, Martín (15 July 2011). "Copa América 1979". RSSSF.