Hughes Airport (Alaska)
Hughes Airport (IATA: HUS, ICAO: PAHU, FAA LID: HUS) is a state-owned public-use airport located one nautical mile (1.85 km) southwest of the central business district of Hughes, a city in the Yukon-Koyukuk Census Area of the U.S. state of Alaska.
|Owner||State of Alaska DOT&PF - Northern Region|
|Elevation AMSL||299 ft / 91 m|
Facilities and aircraftEdit
Hughes Airport has one runway (17/25) with a gravel surface measuring 3,380 by 100 feet (1,030 x 30 m). For the 12-month period ending December 31, 2005, the airport had 1,480 aircraft operations, an average of 123 per month: 74% air taxi, 25% general aviation and 1% military.
Airlines and destinationsEdit
The following airlines offer scheduled passenger service at this airport:
|Arctic Circle Air||Fairbanks |
|Wright Air Service||Fairbanks, Tanana |
- FAA Airport Master Record for HUS ( PDF), effective 2008-07-31.
- Preliminary CY 2007 Passenger Boarding Data. Federal Aviation Administration. 2008-07-17.
- HUS: Hughes Airport, Alaska. Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 2008-09-17.
- PAHU: Hughes Airport, Alaska. AirNav.com. Retrieved 2008-09-17.
- "Fairbanks Schedule". Arctic Circle Air. April 24, 2006.
- "Flight Schedule". Wright Air Service. Retrieved June 15, 2012.